"The More We Stay Home Together" Competition Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Competition, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with these terms and conditions and any other mechanics, rules, terms or conditions applicable to the Competition, as specified by Organisers from time to time. Any non-compliance or breach of any terms and conditions may result in disqualification at any stage of the Competition, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
The Organisers may add to or amend these rules at any time. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term the “Organisers” shall refer collectively to
- Singapore Federation of Chinese Clan Associations (“SFCCA”);
- Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre (“SCCC”); and
- Zaobao.sg (“SPH”)
Entry & Eligibility Criteria
- This Competition is open to all Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents and foreigners residing in Singapore. If you are under the age of 18 and selected as a winner, you must provide proof of parental consent during prize collection.
- The submission period is from 4 May 2020, 0000 hours to 31 May 2020, 2359 hours. Weekly entry submissions closes every Sunday of each week during the Competition Period, at 2359 hours.
- All submissions must be done through Instagram or Facebook, include the hashtag #sghometogether and tag (@sghometogether).
- Submissions via InstaStory, Facebook Story and/or any other social platforms other than Instagram and Facebook will be disqualified.
- All submissions posted are to be dated on or after 4 May 2020 and before 1 June 2020. Entries eligible for weekly and grand prizes must be of original content.
- Each entry shall be of a maximum run length of 3 minutes.
- Each entry is to include a caption (no word limit) to explain the entry. Videos and captions can be in any language.
- Multiple entries are accepted.
- Entry into the Competition is not chargeable.
- All shooting is to be done at home and in accordance with Circuit Breaker measures. Participants are not to engage in any dangerous stunts or activities during the making of the video. Entries must not infringe any third-party rights; must be suitable for publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent); must not contain obscene or pornographic material; may not contain potentially defamatory statements about any person, company, organisation or entity; may not invade privacy or other rights of any person, company or entity; must not violate applicable laws and regulations; and must not contain any works or materials that you do not owned or hold the rights to. The Organisers, in their sole discretion, may prohibit or disqualify any entries deemed to be inappropriate.
- Collaborations are accepted. However, division of any award monies will be your sole responsibility.
Participant's undertakings and warranties
- you shall be liable for all aspects of compliance with the Competition’s Terms and Conditions;
- you have obtained and acquired all requisite rights, clearances and permissions with respect to the contents of the submitted entry so as to grant to the Organisers the rights hereby granted.
- By submitting entry to “The More We Stay Home Together” Competition, each participant expressly grants permission to the Organisers to use participants’ social media ID and entry post’s contents in publicity materials on and outside of the competition website and
- Reproduce any photographs or other copyright material of yours which you have furnished or shall furnish to the Organisers, for the Organisers organising the Competition and for the promotion and marketing of the Competition; and
- Use, upload and screen your entry on the Competition’s website; and on the website and social media of each of the Organisers and each supporting organisation.
- you are free to enter into this Agreement and to grant to the Organisers the rights granted in it, and are not under any disability restriction or prohibition which might prevent you from performing or observing any of your obligations hereunder;
- you have not entered into and shall not enter into any arrangement which might conflict with these Terms and Conditions;
- you shall not, without the consent in writing of the Organisers, disclose, reveal or make public information of any nature in connection with the business of the Organisers or any information relating to the Competition which you obtained only because of the Competition, all of which shall be treated as strictly confidential;
- you warrant that for all works supplied by you to the Organisers, you are the sole author of the works and the sole, absolute and unencumbered legal and beneficial owner of all rights of copyright and all other rights whatever in and to the works throughout the world; and
- you undertake to inform and indemnify the Organisers and keep each of them at all times fully informed of, and fully indemnified from and against all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision legal costs of each Organiser on a solicitor and own client basis), awards and damages, whether or not groundless, however arising directly or indirectly as a result of your negligence, any breach or non-performance by you of any of your undertakings, warranties or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Organisers reserve the right to make the final determination as to which entries are eligible for the Competition. Neither the identities of the adjudicators nor their decisions of the competition will be disclosed to the competitors and/or the public, nor are said decisions and/or the identities of the said adjudicators open to questioning, objections, appeals from you and/or the public. All decisions made are deemed final and conclusive.
- Each submitted and qualifying entries will be judged for Creativity, Heart-warming, Motivational, Entertaining and Originality.
- The winning teams and entries of the competition will be decided by a panel of judges except the ‘Most Popular’ prizes which will be decided through public voting. Computation of scores and selection of winners by the panel shall be final. Further correspondence and disputes will not be entertained.
- Winners for the “Most Popular” prizes will be judged based on the number of likes the entry has garnered by 31 May 2020, 2359. Should participant(s) submit an entry through both Instagram and Facebook, only the number of likes from 1 platform (the platform with the higher number) will be counted.
Winners and Prizes
- Weekly entry submission closes every Sunday of each week during the Contest Period, at 2359 hours.
- Results of weekly winners will be published on the Wednesday of the following week. Winners for the Grand Prize and Most Popular Prizes will be published on 8 June 2020 on www.sghometogether.sg.
- Winners will be notified via private messages through the participant’s Instagram or Facebook account. Prizes will only be available for redemption after June 2020, with further details to be released to winners at a later date.
- Verification of Winners:
- Winners shall be required to (i) follow instructions and provide information required (ii) comply with all reasonable instruction specified by Organisers in relation to the prize redemption
- In the event that any winners fail to comply with instructions specified by Organisers in relation to prize redemption, Organisers shall have the sole and absolute discretion to disqualify the winner.
Personal Data Protection
- All participants may be filmed, photographed, and/or interviewed before, during and/or after the Competition. The intellectual property rights for these recorded material(s) shall subsist in the Organisers, each of whom reserves all rights to use these recorded materials or any parts thereof for promotional and marketing purposes, including, without limitation, screenings and for the publicity, promotion and graphics related to the Competition and/or the business activities of each Organiser, and/or the Organisers as a whole.
- By entering this Competition, you agree and consent to each of the Organisers independently collecting and using your personal data, including your name, photograph(s) and other likenesses or identification number (as may be necessary) for the purposes of the Competition, including for the purposes of verifying your identity; ensuring the smooth operations of the Competition; and for the marketing and promotion of the Competition and/or each of the Organisers.
- You agree and consent further to the disclosure of your personal data among the Organisers, and/or their respective authorised service providers for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
- administering and promoting the Competition, including to contact the winners of the competition, and
- publicity and/or advertising campaigns across all media, including in each of the Organisers’ printed publications, audio and/or visual presentations, promotional materials and/or their websites, whether in the original or edited format.
Other Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry to this Competition, you have indicated agreement to:
- all rules of this competition and the decisions rendered by its judges and adjudicators;
- indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Organisers from and against all claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including legal fees) arising out of or in connection with any and all claims based on material(s) submitted herein in pursuance of the Competition;
- the Organisers’ right to amend the terms and conditions of the Competition at their absolute discretion without prior notice to you; and
- be bound by these terms and conditions and by all decisions of the Organisers, the competition administrator and its adjudicators and judges, whose decisions shall at all times on any matter be considered binding and final. You also agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity or error in the terms and conditions of the Competition or the Competition itself.
- 所有作品提交必须通过 Instagram 或 Facebook 完成，标示 #sghometogether，并标注(@sghometogether)以角逐竞赛。
- 发布“限时动态”(InstaStory 或 Facebook Story), 抑或在其他社交媒体平台所发表的作品一律不被采纳
- 参赛者须遵守阻断措施，所有作品必须在家中摄制。参赛者不得在摄录期间进行任何高危险性动作或活动。参赛作品不得侵犯任何第三方权利，并且须为适宜公开发表的作品 （如：不得有猥亵或不雅内容）；作品不得涉及任何淫秽的或色情内容；不得涉及任何可能诽谤个人、公司、组织或团体的陈述；不得侵犯任何个人、公司、组织或团体的隐私或权利；不得以任何其他形式违反法令及法律条规；不得涉及任何不属于参赛者版权或拥有权的作品或材料。主办方可自行决定禁止或取消任何被认为不适当的参赛作品。
- “最受欢迎”奖项将根据截至2020年5月31日，晚上11时59分所累计的点赞数量来评判。倘若参赛者将作品双双上传至Instagram 和面簿，主办方将只取其一（最高分平台）的点赞数量。
- 每周的得奖名单将于隔周的星期三公布。首奖优胜者以及最受欢迎前三甲得主的作品将于2020年6月8日在www.sghometogether.sg 发布。
- 主办方将通过Instagram 或面簿私讯发送获奖通知予所有优胜者。奖品将在2020年6月之后开放领取，详情将在较后公布。
- 优胜者必须 (i)按照主办方的指示提供所需要的相关资料 (ii) 遵守所有主办方针对领奖所规定的合理指示及要求。
Copyright © 2020. Singapore Press Holdings Ltd .